Apparently my Maryland hangover was much more severe than anticipated. I got home last night shortly after 5pm and laid down to take a nap. I didn’t wake up until 9:30pm. Yeah. Not good. That didn’t leave much time for crafty pursuits with a bunny that needed out and a kitty that was kind of wondering where I’d disappeared to all night. So here is a list of random things for a Friday.
1. HWJF and I had an impromptu lunch in lower Manhattan yesterday. I don’t think I’ve been that far downtown since I was 10 years old. I saw this nifty building near city hall:
And the Brooklyn Bridge:
It felt very weird.
2. The month of crazy continues. I have a spinning event tonight and a cranking event tomorrow. I’m not complaining! And I’m really hoping to get some help with the sock machine. It seems like all I do is break the damn yarn halfway through a sock lately.
3. Mother’s Day is Sunday. Eek!
4. Our baby turned 3 months old the other day!
Our big girl has begun to figure out that the fluffy white annoying thing is not leaving. She is not amused.
5. After knitting down so that it would reach a reasonable not bolero-ish length, the bog jacket is finally getting an edging.
I may actually get this thing finished sometime this century. Stay tuned!!
6. Those of you who wanted to know the colorway numbers for some of the skeins of Trekking that I bought in Maryland– Sorry! I really will get them into Ravelry sometime soon. Promise!
7. Only 6 days left to sign up for the Summer of Socks 2008 as a participant! Make sure you get in there soon if you’re going to do it!
Sadly I believe that’s about all I can muster today. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!
No related posts.Tags: Random, SOS'08