Here are the rules for the Most Socks Contest
1. Socks may not be started before 5am EST June 21st 2007 and must be completed with a notification e-mail sent (see below) and a picture posted to the Flickr group by 10pm September 21st 2007.
2. Each entry must be a completed pair of socks in an adult size.
3. You may use any yarn or pattern that you wish.
4. You may only compete in 1 division, knit OR crochet.
5. In order to complete your entry you must send an e-mail with the subject “Most Socks Contest - Knit” or “Most Socks Contest - Crochet” as appropriate to summerofsocks2007 [at] yahoo [dot] com with the following information:
* Your name as it appears on the SOS2007 blog side bar
* Your blog URL
* A link to the final photograph you have posted to the Flickr group
6. When posting a photo to the Flickr group, please include information in the description area that may be useful to your fellow participants such as type of yarn, needle/hook size, pattern source, and/or a link to a blog post about your project. You should follow the example of the first photo in the group for these descriptive elements. Remember, we might like it so much we’d like to try it too!
7. Added 6/19 - Please do not use the same picture for this contest and the Socks on Vacation Contest.
8. Added 7/6 - Send in your e-mails as you finish each pair of socks. Do not wait until the deadline!
Please remember! Submissions that do not follow the proper e-mail format or meet the requirements listed here will be rejected and you may not resubmit. No exceptions!
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at Jessica [at] zarzuelaknitsandcrochets [dot] com. This post will be updated as necessary throughout the along.
And if we find out you’ve used one of these to knit your socks:
You are in DEEP trouble!!