Surprise contest alert!!
That’s right! It’s August (how did that happen?!) and time for a surprise contest. I told you I had some extra tricks up my sleeve.
Here’s the deal. We’re about to have a little scavenger hunt. You’ll answer 10 questions and get your name in a drawing to win this fabulous prize:
That would be 2 different 4 oz. skeins of hand-dyed 100% superwash wool yarn from Cynthia’s Skeins. Cynthia was generous enough to donate this prize especially for this contest in addition to the stitch markers she had already donated. Thank you Cynthia!
Simple enough. Yes? Anyone registered in the along can play. Here are the rules (you knew there had to be rules, right?! ;)):
Copy and paste the text below into an e-mail you’ll send to me at the contest e-mail address (we all know how to find that now, right?!) with the subject Scavenger Hunt. Under each number, paste in the link to the website that you would like to supply as your answer which should NOT be from your own blog. Fill out the “Name” and “blog url” portions and you’re ready to hit send! Get it to me by 10pm on August 15th and you’re in the running for the loot. Winner will be chosen at random and announced around August 17th.
Got it? Good! Below the dashed line is your contest entry form. Good luck everyone!
Name (as it appears on the SOS Blog sidebar):
Your Blog URL:
1. A podcast that talks about socks.
2. A pattern for lace socks.
3. A picture of a sock with 4 dpns in it.
4. A pattern for something inspired by a sock.
5. A picture of yet-to-be-knit blue sock yarn.
6. A pattern for a sock with cables.
7. A picture of a sock in the process of being knit that includes a cat and/or dog.
8. A pattern for a sock using two different colors of yarn.
9. A picture of something (not yarn) used to make socks.
10. A picture of a sock with a refreshing summer beverage.